Supply, installation and maintenance of security and safety systems for all facilities
Annual maintenance contracts, which include preventive and emergency treatment services under the supervision of an integrated technical engineering, and the contracts include the provision of labor for free during the contract period, and the contracts specify the number of preventive visits during the term of the contract, and the service also includes responding to maintenance cases when the customer calls.
Emergency maintenance: Valley Security and Safety Foundation provides a one-time problem correction service, where the maintenance team visits the site to conduct a paid-for inspection and indicate the status of networks, systems and safety equipment, and then make a valid contract to rehabilitate the site.
Supply and installation of surveillance cameras burglar alarm and fire alarm system
- Automatic sprinkler network
- manual firefighting network (dry powder, chemical foam, hoses)
- Alarm systems network
- CO2 extinguishing systems to protect generating stations, electrical distribution
- FM200 systems
- Water curtain systems
- Hydrant systems
- Auto fire extinguishers
- Manual fire extinguishers
- Movable fire extinguishers on wheels
- Automatic, fixed or automatic devices
- Fixed fire extinguishing unit
- Fire extinguishing trailers (water, foam, dry chemical powder)
- Portable fire fighting pumps
- Launchers and fire fighting
- Personal and professional safety equipment
Conventional alarm systems: control panels - heat detectors - smoke detectors - alarm bells - sounders - manual call point- emergency exit
Addressable alarm systems :control panels - heat detectors - gas leak detectors - smoke detectors - alarm bells - sounders - manual call point - emergency exit
Lighting systems: regular and central.